Grouser Plate Handling System
The magnetic lift assist m is designed and built in the US specifically for the task of removing grouser wear plates from bull dozers, scrapers, graders and other equipment fitted with ground engagement tools G.E.T used in mining/earth moving operations. The system features two very powerful permanent magnets which are engaged/disengaged via pneumatic cylinders. The magnets are rated to lift up to a tonne in order to achieve a 300% safety factor for picking up the wear plates. The system also features a pneumatic tilt function which allows the user to match the angle of the blade or bucket on which the wear plate has to be installed/removed. Included in the package is a trolley for easy movement and storage of the system, 2 easy locate spigots to help locate the wear plate on the blade easily and a fully rated shackle or mounting point to use the system with an overhead crane.
• 300% safety factor on lift capacity
• Designed to be mounted from an overhead crane or forklift.
• Metal lip on the bottom of the system to stop the plates from slipping when the system is oriented at perpendicular to the ground
• Magnets remain fully engaged if the system loses air pressure. Even if a pneumatic line bursts the magnets will continue to hold the wear plate
• System is compliant with Australian Regulations
• Purchase of the system includes training by Sigma Ergonomics in order to safely use the system